These may include:
- Identifying and releasing the conscious and unconscious blocks that have prevented you reaching your full potential in life.
- Practical strategies for breaking free from negative thought and behavioural patterns.
- A safe space to grieve and move on from life’s losses as a route to unwrapping your true positive self.
- Effective communicative strategies for navigating your dealings with other people, fostering greater openness, compassion, cooperation, honesty and connection – in both personal and professional relationships.
- Time for yourself to slow down, rest, reflect and launch the life changes that you desire.
- The healing power of community and how to bring this connection into your everyday life.
- An understanding of love in all its multifaceted glory; embodying love, living in love and being truly open to giving and receiving love.
- Compassion and understanding about your own personal losses, triggers and patterns, plus an ability to understand what drives the behaviour of others. Integration of these ‘wounded’ parts of yourself together with your own wise, intuitive and loving self.
- Remembering the bigger picture of existence and recognise the gifts within your life experiences.
Josine van Asch van Wijck
“It’s about fire. About drums. About our hearts. About love. About a moment of connection.
About stars in the sky. About scars that are dry. About joy that now happily cries. About feelings that have no need to die.
About broken hearts that are open. About relationships that are spoken and told. About drumming that’s primal.
About bodies that shake to the sound of the earth, that lies inside all who take a walk on that beautiful Bridge, that starts all that is left to unfold.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for all the latest news and information about The Bridge Retreat and so much more…
Don’t worry, your privacy is important and we won’t share your email address with anyone.