Who is it for?
Some people come to The Bridge Retreat with specific longheld unprocessed emotions and grievances that have been holding them back in life. Others simply recognise that they could be living a fuller, happier, more creative and productive existence if they invest in some inner work. And others are conscious that they require emotional support in order to process a life transition. We welcome a small group of thrillingly diverse humans of all backgrounds and believe that everyone can benefit from The Bridge Retreat.
The Bridge Is For:
- People who recognise they have unprocessed emotions holding them back in life.
- People who have experienced the loss of any kind including divorce and separation, bereavements, loss of innocence, betrayals of trust, identity, health, empty nest syndrome and missed opportunities.
- Anyone who feels they are not living their life’s true purpose
- Those who feel “blocked” or hijacked by their life experiences and conditioning, and want to be free of certain habits of thought and behaviour, and more in touch with their triggers, patterns and how they communicate with others.
- Those for whom life feels out of balance and yearn for something more.
- Those who are ready and willing to work deeply for their own healing.
- People who believe there is a bigger picture to life and existence.
- People who have already done some therapeutic work and have a sense of a spiritual connection.
- People who wish to end the searching and recognise that peace comes from within.
It is possible to share The Bridge experience together with a significant other. Examples of this can be partners, mother and daughter, father and son, friends and siblings. To share such a deeply emotional experience together can be incredibly healing for all types of intimate relationships.
Whether you are experiencing stress, burn out, depression, anxiety, grief, overwork, joylessness, low energy, lack of direction or blocks to your creativity, The Bridge has something to offer you.
Jordan StephensMusician & Writer
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for all the latest news and information about The Bridge Retreat and so much more…
Don’t worry, your privacy is important and we won’t share your email address with anyone.