About The Bridge Retreat
The Bridge Retreat is an immersive six-day residential programme that has been put together by a team of highly trained Professionals in the personal development field. This powerful and unique combination of education, group sharing, bodywork, visualisation, meditation, ritual and individual reflective sessions, allows for an exceptionally effective healing and inspiring experience.
For anyone struggling with stress, anxiety, burnout, depression or issues with self worth, connection and belonging. Also bereavement, negative thought patterns, destructive behaviours or challenging life transitions, The Bridge Retreat offers an incredibly supportive environment and growth enhancing journey into a brighter, unburdened future.
What to expect
Participants are gently guided through a carefully choreographed series of experiences, with the aim of processing deeply-held emotions, to remove conscious and unconscious blocks that prevent you from living an authentically joyful life. This unique journey incorporates a mixture of silence, catharsis, meditation, visualisation, witnessing, ritual, expressive breath and bodywork, movement, dance, touch and the healing power of love.
Each day begins with a body-based experience using movement and music to support you to drop deeply into your senses. At The Bridge Retreat, we focus on feeling rather than thinking, experiencing rather than analysing. You will then work in the group to explore and share on subjects including grief, loss, childhood wounding, unmet needs, intimacy and love, spirituality and service.
In the afternoons, you are given time for personal reflection, rest, and enquiry. Silence, meditation, and written work support this process. At certain times, we offer the opportunity for you to be witnessed by the group which is a key part of the healing process; to be seen, heard, validated, and understood. These sessions then prepare you for some evening rituals which are varied and hold an element of surprise. They can include chanting, fire, movement, and touch. All rituals have a specific purpose and proven methodology to support deep-healing.
Throughout each day you will be supported by the highly-experienced The Bridge facilitators. They will guide you through your own journey, gently nudging and encouraging you to confront and heal the parts of yourself that may have remained unconscious.
This combination of individual, group, and body work alongside profound ancient ritual practices provides you with a safe healing space to go deeper than you imagined possible. You can expect to reconnect with your true self, reaffirm your purpose, and experience life from a place of peace, love and freedom.
Who is it for?
Some people come to The Bridge Retreat with specific longheld unprocessed emotions and grievances that have been holding them back in life. Others simply recognise that they could be living a fuller, happier, more creative and productive existence if they invest in some inner work. And others are conscious that they require emotional support in order to process a life transition. We welcome a small group of thrillingly diverse humans of all backgrounds and believe that everyone can benefit from The Bridge Retreat.
The Bridge is for:
- People who recognise they have unprocessed emotions holding them back in life.
- People who have experienced loss of any kind including divorce and separation, bereavements, loss of innocence, betrayals of trust, identity, health, empty nest syndrome and missed opportunities.
- Anyone who feels they are not living their life’s true purpose
- Those who feel “blocked” or hijacked by their life experiences and conditioning, and want to be free of certain habits of thought and behaviour, and more in touch with their triggers, patterns and how they communicate with others.
- Those for whom life feels out of balance and yearn for something more.
- Those who are ready and willing to work deeply for their own healing.
- People who believe there is a bigger picture to life and existence.
- People who have already done some therapeutic work and have a sense of a spiritual connection.
- People who wish to end the searching and recognise that peace comes from within.
It is possible to share The Bridge experience together with a significant other. Examples of this can be partners, mother and daughter, father and son, friends and siblings. To share such a deeply emotional experience together can be incredibly healing for all types of intimate relationships.
Whether you are experiencing stress, burn out, depression, anxiety, grief, overwork, joylessness, low energy, lack of direction or blocks to your creativity, The Bridge has something to offer you.
These may include:
- Identifying and releasing the conscious and unconscious blocks that have prevented you reaching your full potential in life.
- Practical strategies for breaking free from negative thought and behavioural patterns.
- A safe space to grieve and move on from life’s losses as a route to unwrapping your true positive self.
- Effective communicative strategies for navigating your dealings with other people, fostering greater openness, compassion, cooperation, honesty and connection – in both personal and professional relationships.
- Time for yourself to slow down, rest, reflect and launch the life changes that you desire.
- The healing power of community and how to bring this connection into your everyday life.
- An understanding of love in all its multifaceted glory; embodying love, living in love and being truly open to giving and receiving love.
- Compassion and understanding about your own personal losses, triggers and patterns, plus an ability to understand what drives the behaviour of others. Integration of these ‘wounded’ parts of yourself together with your own wise, intuitive and loving self.
- Remembering the bigger picture of existence and recognise the gifts within your life experiences.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for all the latest news and information about The Bridge Retreat and so much more…
Don’t worry, your privacy is important and we won’t share your email address with anyone.